Number 2: Digitally Drunk or Digitally Detached.
January 09, 2012
Of late, the communications world seems distinctly divided between those who do and those who don’t. Those who do appear intent on expounding the virtues of social media and online tools like evangelical preachers coming to a village of Neanderthals. The Neanderthals are the ones running for the hills with their hands over their ears shouting,“I don’t get it; I don’t want to get it, leave me alone!”
I hear from both sides daily. The “resisters” are frustrated as much as the “promoters.” Both sides need to step back and help each other. Bridging this digital divide is essential for good communication in the home, the workplace and our global village. As a strong proponent of reverse mentoring, where age, experience and expertise meld and morph, we need to find ways to bring each other to a common understanding of the utility of our new communication tools.
The digital landscape is still unfolding and, without a doubt, we have a long way to go to effectively navigate these new forms of communication. In the late ‘70s I read Future Shock by Alvin Toffler and my biggest takeaway was to make sure I did not get left behind, no matter what was to happen in the ensuing decades. That doesn’t mean I had to be into the latest fad; it just meant I should embrace change and understand how it helped or hindered my life. My next post, Nowhere to Run, Desperate to Hide, will be techniques and tips for communicating when you feel out of your comfort zone or put on the spot.
So, here is a message for those who are fully engaged digitally — start helping our digital immigrants integrate into this new society. To connect, they must learn the language and the culture, just like any newcomer to a new country. Be patient and help them see the relevance and value. And, for the digital immigrants — just listen and lurk for a while. Get to know this new place. Even though you did not choose this new society, here you are whether you like it or not. I am going to give you a few safe places to go online to start getting your cyber feet wet. A final note to my digital divas, please remember the immigrants can still teach you a few things. While digital immigrants tend to be older individuals, that is not always the case. However, for the ones who do reside in the “greying” camp, think of them as people with more life experience and find ways to learn from them. My 88-year-old Mom calls email “the silent phone call,” and marvels at how nice it is to return emails on your own time and not be tied to the ringing phone of yesteryear.
Immigrants, take a look at the following sites: Mashable, TED (listen to a few speakers under the Communications tag) and while you are on your computer, go have a look at Twitter, and see what a search of an area that interests you brings up. You may be pleasantly surprised. You don’t have to have a Twitter account to go exploring. Then go to pipl and put your name in for a quick search of what is available about you. And, finally check out Trendsmap, this site will show you what people are saying on Twitter through hashtags around the world. People use hashtags (the # symbol) before keywords in their Tweet so they are easier to find. Clicking on a hashtagged word will show you all other tweets in that category.
And, to my digital divas, any other suggestions for a nice, slow entree into the world of social dialogue?
9 comments
I fall into a middle ground here. I blog, Tweet, have FB and LIn, but finally caved to pressure and got a BlackBerry. I enjoyed being unavailable but times change and so must I.
ReplyDeleteRose, you are not alone.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I had a number of people contact me directly to ask how to subscribe to a blog. Most have sidebar links like this one where you can simply submit your email address. Easy to add to your home page through those links as well.
All questions and comments welcome!
Another great post that educates and entertains. Great advice for those that aren't as connected and for those (like me) who are sometimes a little too immersed in it.
ReplyDeleteFor those who haven't yet embraced all things online, as we often advise our clients, take baby steps. You don't have to become a tech geek overnight... but spend a few minutes online checking out something you are interested in, odds are you will find like-minded people that are interested in the same thing who will make you feel welcome.
Della, I think your point about how we can learn from each other is an important one. With some forward thinking clients, we have set up mentoring initiatives that pair a (usually) younger, more tech and social media savvy staffer with a (often) more mature one (including those is the C-Suite). The feedback we get is that both people learn a huge amount.
Love the deck!
Thanks Ruth. Ruth is with AHA Creative Strategies and they have blog with helpful social media and PR tips and info. Check it out - http://ahacreative.com/blog/
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog Della. If this is the level you write blogs at, I can't wait to read your book...hurry...please!
ReplyDeleteI am fast becoming a fluent immigrant...with your help I'll be naturalised in no time.
Hugs from across the @lantic...
I love this post! Thanks for reminding us to continue to challenge ourselves, learn something new and share what we know.
ReplyDeleteHere's a suggestion that I often make to friends and coworkers. YouTube is a great 'how to' resource (www.youtube.com). I find the best way for me to learn a new concept or skill is by doing - to watch and follow along with a video can do just the trick. Whether you're looking for instructions on how to sign-up for a Facebook account or make the perfect cup of coffee, you'll find that someone has made a helpful video about it and posted it on YouTube.
Just for fun here's one I found today on how to take scratches out of your DVD or CD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1gvaM3iAs.
Thanks Julia! Another great place for 'how to' videos is Videojug, which is a free App. You can also visit their website http://www.videojug.com/
ReplyDeleteLoved this one too, Della. I'm going to keep following along...(Immigrant, want-to-be native)
ReplyDeleteI, too, and am immigrant, and I should send this to all the natives I know. I find most of them quite willing and helpful -- but only if I ask. It's not that they wouldn't cheerfully offer guidance, I just don't believe they think to. Which is a shame, because half the time I would ask the questions if I only knew what the heck they were.
ReplyDelete